How to prepare for your appointment:
- All paperwork will be completed electronically. Please complete the COVID-19 questionnaire and associated intake paperwork by clicking the link below.
- On the day of your appointment, please park and call the clinic phone number with the patient’s full name. Please stay in your car and we will let you know when to come inside.
- Everyone entering the building is to wear a mask except for children under two years of age or those with breathing concerns. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you.
- Children and adult patients who need assistance may be accompanied by only one parent and/or caregiver.
- Everyone entering the building will have their temperature checked by a designated staff member. Anyone with a temperature higher than 100 will be rescheduled.
- All Chautauqua Hills Dental staff members will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for the duration of your scheduled appointment.
- We have a dedicated team that will be sanitizing the clinic space between each patient appointment.
- Now, more than ever, it is very important for you to show up to your appointment. If you need to cancel your appointment, we strongly urge you to inform us as soon as possible so we can fill your appointment with a patient who needs our services.